Senate Transportation Committee
Wednesday, May 25th | 10 a.m.
Main Capitol, Room 461
Meeting to consider SB 1093, SB 1171, SB 1183, SB 1199 and HB 773
- S.B. 1093 – Gebhard – Modernizes the Outdoor Advertising Control Act of 1971 to authorize energy efficient lighting on outdoor advertising signs.
- A04223 – Langerholc – Clarifies structural changes to install energy efficient lighting.
- S.B. 1171 – Hutchinson and Boscola – Authorizes a minimum number of axles to haul pulpwood or wood chips.
- S.B. 1183 – Browne – Prohibits the operation of dirt bikes on highways within third class cities and boroughs, including the forfeiture of dirt bikes following a conviction.
- A#### – Flynn – Removes the requirement to destroy property following forfeiture.
- S.B. 1199 – Robinson – Updates the composition of the Port of Pittsburgh Commission.
- H.B. 773 – Quinn – Establishes “Deana’s Law” and increases penalties for repeat DUI offenders.