Senate Transportation Committee
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 | 9:00 a.m.
NOB Hearing Room 1 (and Virtual Participation)
Public hearing on PennDOT’s Planning and Environmental Linkages (PEL) study
9:00 a.m. Opening Remarks
- Senator Wayne Langerholc, Jr., Chairman
- Senator John Sabatina, Democratic Chairman
9:05 a.m. PennDOT
- Honorable Yassmin Gramian, P.E., Secretary – Testimony
- Melissa Batula, P.E., Executive Deputy Secretary
- Ken McClain, P.E., Alternative Funding Program Director
- Chuck Zimmerman, Fiscal Management Director
Questions from Committee Members
10:25 a.m. Closing Remarks
PennDOT is currently accepting public comments on the PEL Study between
April 29, 2021, through June 1, 2021: https://www.penndot.gov/about-us/funding/Pages/PEL-VPM.aspx.