Senate Transportation Committee
Wednesday, March 17, 2021 | 10:30 a.m.
Senate Chamber and Virtual Participation
- S.B. 89 (Pittman): Repeals the Balanced Multimodal Transportation Policy Commission.
- S.B. 114 (Boscola): Increases a driver’s responsibility to remove snow and ice from a vehicle.
- S.B. 282 (Langerholc): Designates the Sgt. Harry Lewis Amigh Memorial Bridge carrying State Route 3039 in Jackson Township, Cambria County.
- S.B. 382 (Langerholc): Reforms the Public-Private Transportation Partnership (P3) statute and voids the PennDOT Pathways Major Bridge P3 Initiative.
- S.B. 410 (K. Ward): Reinstates the vehicle registration sticker.
- H.B. 186 (Causer): Exempts milk haulers from travel restrictions on highways during the Governor’s declaration of disaster emergency.