Senate Transportation Committee
Thursday, March 9, 2023 | 1 p.m.
University of Pittsburgh
Alumni Hall, Room 121
4227 Fifth Ave.
Public hearing on charging electric vehicles
- 1:00 p.m.: Welcoming Remarks
- Committee Member Introductions
- Swearing-in of Testifiers
- 1:05 p.m.: Academic Perspectives
- George Dougherty, Public Policy and Management Program Director, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh – Testimony
- 1:40 p.m.: Coalition Perspectives
- 2:10 p.m.: Commonwealth Agency Perspectives
- 3:00 p.m.: Closing Remarks