Senate Transportation Committee
Tuesday, November 17, 2015, at 10:30am in Room 8 E-B
- S.B. 891, Amended (Ward): An Act amending the act of May 21, 1937 (P.L.774, No.211), referred to as the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission Act, further providing for emergency vehicles.
- H.B. 813 (Emrick): An Act amending the act of June 25, 1931 (P.L.1352, No.332), referred to as the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Compact, providing for veto power by the Governor over certain actions; further providing for audits; and providing the Governor of each state with power to ratify or veto certain actions taken by commissioners.
- H.B. 1195, Amended (Schlegel-Culver): An Act amending Title 75 (Vehicles) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, further providing for duration of perfection.
- H.B. 1201 (Taylor): An Act repealing the act of May 21, 1943 (P.L.279, No.131), entitled “An act authorizing the Department of Highways and counties, cities, boroughs, towns and townships to adopt and take over as public roads and highways, certain highways taken over, located, extended or constructed by the Federal Government or any agency thereof, in the exercise of the war power, and providing the procedure therefor.”
- H.B. 1170 (Murt): An Act designating a portion of Blair Mill Road in Montgomery County as the PVT William H. Walls, U.S.M.C. Memorial Highway.
- H.B. 1341 (Kotik): An Act designating a portion of State Route 51 in the Borough of Coraopolis, Allegheny County, as the Fred A. Trello Memorial Boulevard.