Senate Transportation Committee
Tuesday, October 29, 2019 | 11:30 a.m.
Main Capitol, Room 461
- SB 858 (Pittman): Amends the Fiscal Code to accelerate the reduction in transfer payments from the Motor License Fund to support the Pennsylvania State Police.
- SB 132 (Sabatina): Amends Title 75 to exempt the driver’s license renewal fees for veterans.
- SB 489 (Stefano): Amends Title 75 to reduce the vehicle registration fee for veterans.
- Amendment No. 3458 (K. Ward): Provides technical corrections.
- SB 927 (Mastriano): Amends Title 75 to streamline the driver’s license application process for veterans.
- HB 1547 (Pyle): Designates the Senator Donald C. White Interchange in Armstrong County.
- Amendment No. 3541 (K. Ward): Creates an omnibus bill of designations.