Senate Transportation Committee
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 | 10:00 a.m.
East Wing, Hearing Room 8E-A
- S.B. 945 (Brooks): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to create the preference to double a contribution to the Veterans’ Trust Fund when the applicant submits a two-year vehicle registration.
- S.B. 1098 (Browne): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to provide the option for school districts to install automated enforcement systems on school buses to penalize motorists who fail to stop for school buses with flashing red lights.
- S.B. 1101 (Stefano): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to reduce the requirement to secure a recovered theft vehicle title when a stolen vehicle has been recovered with no serious damage.
- Amendment No. 6884 (Stefano): Clarifies the vehicle damage appraisal process, extends the effective date, and provides other technical changes.
- S.B. 1063 (White): Designates a bridge on that portion of Pennsylvania Route 286 in the Borough of Clymer, Indiana County, as the Corporal Louis R. Tate Memorial Bridge.
- H.B. 1964 (Rader): Designates a portion of Pennsylvania Route 115 in Tunkhannock and Chestnuthill Townships, Monroe County, as the Submarine Veterans Memorial Highway.
- H.B. 2067 (Taylor and White): Designates a portion of Pennsylvania Route 73 in the City of Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, as the Police Officer Isabel Nazario Memorial Highway.