Senate Transportation Committee
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Room 8E-B, 10:00am
- S.B. 52, Amended (Greenleaf): An Act amending Title 75 (Vehicles) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in safety and anti-pollution equipment, further providing for windshield obstructions and wipers.
- S.B. 973 (Scavello): An Act amending Titles 18 (Crimes and Offenses) and 75 (Vehicles) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in nuisances, further providing for the offense of scattering rubbish; in registration of vehicles and in licensing of drivers, further providing for the acknowledgment of littering provisions; and, in miscellaneous provisions, further providing for the offense of depositing of waste and other material on highway, property or waters.
- S.B. 1152 (Browne): An Act amending Title 75 (Vehicles) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in other required equipment, further providing for restraint systems; and making an editorial change.
- S.B. 1155 (Reschenthaler): An Act amending Title 75 (Vehicles) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in registration of vehicles, providing for special plates for active members of the armed forces of the United States.
- H.B. 1087 (Vereb): An Act amending the act of June 12, 1931 (P.L.575, No.200), entitled “An act providing for joint action by Pennsylvania and New Jersey in the development of the ports on the lower Delaware River, and the improvement of the facilities for transportation across the river; authorizing the Governor, for these purposes, to enter into an agreement with New Jersey; creating The Delaware River Joint Commission and specifying the powers and duties thereof, including the power to finance projects by the issuance of revenue bonds; transferring to the new commission all the powers of the Delaware River Bridge Joint Commission; and making an appropriation,” providing for gubernatorial veto.
- S.B. 1040 (Teplitz): An Act designating the bridge on State Route 225 that crosses the Armstrong Creek in Halifax Township, Dauphin County, as the Staff Sergeant Brian K. Mowery Memorial Bridge.
- S.R. 261 (Folmer): A Resolution urging the Congress of the United States to support a Passenger Facility Charges (PFC) increase for commercial airports controlled by public agencies.