Senate Transportation Committee
Monday, September 24, 2018 | 10 a.m.
- S.B. 1254 (Gordner): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to create a Presidential Service Badge registration plate.
- H.B. 86 (Lawrence): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to direct DEP and PennDOT to petition the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to eliminate dynamometer and tailpipe emissions testing in Pennsylvania for 1992-95 model year vehicles.
- H.B. 163 (Saccone): Amends Titles 4 (Amusements), 18 (Crimes and Offenses), 23 (Domestic Relations), and 75 (Vehicles) to repeal the suspensions of operating privileges of licensed drivers.
- Amendment No. 9116 (Sabatina): Keeps the optional suspension of operating privilege in Title 23 (Domestic Relations) for failure to address child support obligations.
- H.R. 76 (D. Miller): Directs a concurrent resolution to the U.S. Secretary of Transportation (and others) that expresses opposition to the enactment and enforcement of federal license suspension mandates for drug offenses.
- H.B. 2131 (Quigley): Amends Act 428 of 1945 (the “State Highway Law”) to require PennDOT to plant native species of vegetation along highways in Pennsylvania, where feasible.
- H.B. 2297 (Taylor): Amends Act 9 of 2018 to correct the designation of the Lance Corporal Michael L. Freeman, Jr., Memorial Highway in Franklin County.
- Amendment No. 9227 (Rafferty): Amends Act 159 of 2016 to correct the designation of the Cpl. Carl F. Hynek III Memorial Highway in Montgomery County.