Senate Transportation Committee
Wednesday, May 10, 2017, at 9:30 a.m. in Room 8 E-A
- S.B. 431 (Scavello): Amends Titles 18 (Crimes and Offenses) and 75 (Vehicles) to increase fines for littering.
- Amendment #### (Scavello): Expands the fines and penalties related to community service, links penalties to weights, readjusts the disposition of fines and addresses commercial littering.
- S.B. 444 (White): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to adjust the reimbursement rate annually (based on inflation) for “Turnback Roads”, which allows municipalities to take over certain state-owned roads and bridges that serve local traffic.
- S.R. 76 (Vulakovich): Directs the Legislative Budget and Finance Committee to conduct a study of the feasibility of providing two additional passenger rail trips between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg and its impact on existing freight rail service.
- A01106 (Vulakovich): Expands the study scope to review the feasibility of extending additional passenger rail trips from Pittsburgh to Cleveland and Chicago.
- H.B. 93 (Millard): An Act designating a portion of State Route 93 from the boundary line between Berwick Borough and Briar Creek Borough, Columbia County, to the boundary line between Orangeville Borough and Orange Township, Columbia County, as the Stuart Tank Memorial Highway.
- H.B. 103 (Neuman): An Act designating a bridge on that portion of State Route 980 in Canonsburg Borough, Washington County, as the Officer Scott L. Bashioum Memorial Bridge.
- H.B. 199 (Grove): An Act designating a portion of State Route 3078 and State Route 3090 in York County as the Private First Class Donald R. Gise Memorial Road.
- H.B. 834 (Marshall): An Act designating a bridge on that portion of State Route 588 in Chippewa Township, Beaver County, as the TFC Blake T. Coble Memorial Bridge.