Senate Transportation Committee
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 | 9:00 a.m.
461 Main Capitol Building
- SB 109 (Yaw): Amends Title 75 to increase the responsibility of passengers after accidents.
- SB 338 (Langerholc): Amends Title 75 to extend the width of farm vehicles to 18 feet.
- A00392 (Langerholc): Provides for additional safety provisions.
- SB 397 (Stefano): Designates the Senator Richard A. Kasunic Interchange in Fayette County.
- SB 441 (Phillips-Hill): Designates the Sgt. Christopher M. Wrinkle and Tosca Memorial Bridge in York County.